Only 246 calories for this meal!
So simple I could cry…of pure happiness!!
Creamy Peanut Buttery Oats with melt in your mouth chocolate chips!
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO CAFE DELITES NEWSLETTER FOR FREE AND RECEIVE FRESH RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS DELIVERED INTO YOUR INBOX!
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #cafedelites on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW CAFE DELITES ON FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER FOR ALL OF THE LATEST CONTENT, RECIPES AND UPDATES.
- 1/3 cup quick oats
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 - 2 teaspoons natural sweetener/sugar of choice
- 2 tablespoons peanut flour
- Extra milk if needed
- 1 tablespoon dark chocolate chips
- Combine oats and milk and cook over stove top/microwave.
- When oats are cooked (and on the liquid-y side), stir through Natvia/sugar and pb2. Mix well. Add more milk if needed.
- Top with chocco chips and feel the JOY!!!
© 2017 CAFE DELITES. All rights reserved. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to share this recipe, please provide a link back to this post for the original recipe.