Healthy Banana, Peanut Butter and Honey Crepe Cake!
This is a delicious, quick and easy Crepe Cake for any time of the day! If you love Honey, Banana and Peanut Butter, you will love this!
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO CAFE DELITES NEWSLETTER FOR FREE AND RECEIVE FRESH RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS DELIVERED INTO YOUR INBOX!
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #cafedelites on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW CAFE DELITES ON FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER FOR ALL OF THE LATEST CONTENT, RECIPES AND UPDATES.
- 1 1/2 cups unbleached wholemeal/whole wheat flour (all purpose is fine)
- 2 tablespoons natural granulated sweetener/sugar of choice or honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup liquid egg whites or 2 whole eggs
- 1/4 large banana , mashed
- 2 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons raw honey
- 3/4 a large banana , mashed
- 4 heaping tablespoons chocolate peanut flour (can sub with natural peanut/almond butter)
- 4 tablespoons boiling water
- Combine Crepe ingredients in a bowl and whisk until batter is smooth and free from lumps. The batter will be thin.
- Pour batter (I fill a ladle spoon) onto the centre of the pan while swirling pan to cover the base and create a thin crepe. When golden, flip. Remove when cooked and repeat with remaining batter.
- While crepes are frying, combine filling ingredients until mixed well and smooth. Use more water only if needed to create a syrup/sauce. Thinly spread each crepe with filling and repeat in layers. Top with remaining filling syrup/sauce and extra sliced bananas.
© 2017 CAFE DELITES. All rights reserved. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to share this recipe, please provide a link back to this post for the original recipe.