Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cheesecake Frappe!
What a thirst quencher. Super refreshing AND chocolatey AND cheeeesecakey. Did you hear that? Yeah…that was angels from up above…
Bringing this one to you from the archives of my Instagram account — because Wowowow!!
Chocolate and Strawberries and Cheesecake! In a glass. Move over regular, plain ol’ smoothies!
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO CAFE DELITES NEWSLETTER FOR FREE AND RECEIVE FRESH RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS DELIVERED INTO YOUR INBOX!
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #cafedelites on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW CAFE DELITES ON FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER FOR ALL OF THE LATEST CONTENT, RECIPES AND UPDATES.
- 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries , chopped
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon granulated sweetener/raw sugar
- 2 tablespoons low fat or fat free cream cheese (or sub with cottage cheese)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or any low fat/skim milk)
- 1/2 cup crushed ice
© 2017 CAFE DELITES. All rights reserved. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to share this recipe, please provide a link back to this post for the original recipe.