Blueberry Chocolate Pudding
A beautiful pudding for dessert any time of the day! This hit absolutely every single chocolate craving I had. I made it into a single serve recipe, because sometimes I just need a fix.
With all clean ingredients and healthy and good for you! Just what I needed!
And the bonus? So quick and easy. Definitely better than reaching for a pack of cookies!
And filled with a rich chocolate flavour, this quick fix feels more naughty and indulgent than it really is *insert happy face*!
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO CAFE DELITES NEWSLETTER FOR FREE AND RECEIVE FRESH RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS DELIVERED INTO YOUR INBOX!
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #cafedelites on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW CAFE DELITES ON FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER FOR ALL OF THE LATEST CONTENT, RECIPES AND UPDATES.
- 4 tablespoons (35g/1.2oz) frozen blueberries
- 1/2 teaspoon natural sweetener or your sugar of choice
- 2 tablespoons (25g/1.2oz) plain wholemeal or whole wheat flour (all purpose is fine)
- 1/2 tablespoon (3g/0.1oz) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon natural sweetener or your sugar of choice
- 1/2 teaspoon instant coffee powder (can omit if you don't like coffee)
- 1/2 teaspoon melted coconut oil (I love the hint of coconut flavour in this, but you can use melted low fat butter instead)
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- 1-2 tablespoons (extra) boiling water
- Preheat oven to 200C | 390F.
- Grease a small ramekin with coconut oil spray or any cooking oil spray.
- Combine the blueberries and raw sugar into the base of the ramekin.
- Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix the flour, cocoa, coffee and sweetener/sugar. Create a well in the centre, and add the melted oil/butter and milk.
- Pour batter over the blueberries in the ramekin.
- Make the chocolate sauce by combing cocoa powder, sugar and water in a bowl (you can use the same bowl you used for the batter). Pour it over the cake batter and gently pour the *extra* boiling water over the back of a metal spoon over the cocoa mix.
- Place ramekin into oven and bake for approx 15 - 20 minutes (depending on your oven) until cooked or when a toothpick inserted into the centre of the pudding comes our clean!
© 2017 CAFE DELITES. All rights reserved. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to share this recipe, please provide a link back to this post for the original recipe.