Avocado and Tomato Medley Omelette
I love omelette’s. I used to be so scared of them, like the flipping and the breaking apart and end up with a soggy scramlbled egg mess! Well, that’s typical me. But! I finally did it! This is the perfect omelette and so easy to prepare. Low carb. Healthy. Full of protein. I mean, what’s not to love? Plus. Avocados go with everything. Am I right or am I right?!
It’s finally sunshine and rainbows this morning here in Melbourne! No clouds. No rain! Finally!
To celebrate, I felt like having something light and filling.
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO CAFE DELITES NEWSLETTER FOR FREE AND RECEIVE FRESH RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS DELIVERED INTO YOUR INBOX!
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #cafedelites on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW CAFE DELITES ON FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER FOR ALL OF THE LATEST CONTENT, RECIPES AND UPDATES.
- 1 whole egg
- 1/2 cup liquid egg whites
- Salt to season
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- 1/3 smashed avocado
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes (medley: 3 colours) halved
- Salt to season
- Whisk egg and egg whites together in a bowl with a little salt and garlic powder. Pour onto a medium sized nonstick pan sprayed with cooking spray. Wait until underside is golden and flip gently.
- Once cooked through, spread one half with avocado and top with tomatoes. Season with extra salt to taste (if needed) and fold omelette over. Viola!
© 2017 CAFE DELITES. All rights reserved. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to share this recipe, please provide a link back to this post for the original recipe.