Jumbo Chunky Monkey Muffin
This single serve recipe is perfect for when you’re only craving ONE muffin, and you don’t want to bake a whole batch. In less than 20 minutes, you have a healthy and fluffy banana muffin in your hot little hands, without worrying about an all out binge on a whole tray!
Weight Watchers: 5 ProPoints | PointsPlus for a BREAKFAST muffin?! I’m IN! Perfect point-age! OR! You could split the batter into TWO muffins for 2 ProPoints | PointsPlus EACH. But really, would you share this amazing muffin? Hmm.
Wee. That’s my excuse anyway. I love single serve recipes. I can’t be trusted with a whole tray of anything. I know. The shame. But I am human! And when it comes to cake, what is self control? Because I seem to be lacking in that department.
209 calories for ONE GINORMOUS CHOCCO CHIP MUFFIN!
OR FOR TWO: 104
This is an old shot. My Canon 6D would cringe at the quality. Nevertheless, the recipe is GOLD and I had to share it.
This recipe is so easy and quick to make.
- 2 heaping tablespoons mashed banana
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract (no Alcohol)
- 1 heaping teaspoon (10g) low fat vanilla greek yoghurt
- 3 tablespoons Unsweetened Almond Milk
- ¼ cup (35 grams) Organic Spelt Flour (or plain/all-purpose flour)
- ¼ teasp baking powder
- 2 teaspoons Natvia Natural Sweetener or sugar of choice
- 1 tablespoon (10g) Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Chips
- 1 crushed pecan (2g)
- SUGAR FREE CHOCOLATE SAUCE:
- 1 teaspoon Organic Cocoa Powder
- 1- 2 teaspoons Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 teaspoon Natvia Natural Sweetener or sugar of choice
- Preheat oven to 180C | 360F.
- In a bowl, mix wet ingredients first, then add your dry ingredients
- Fold in chocolate chips and crushed pecan
- Pour batter into prepared muffin liner/s and bake for approx 20 minutes OR until a toothpick comes clean.
- Meanwhile, prepare your chocolate sauce:
- Mix all sauce ingredients together until combined, smooth and lump free.
- Serve muffin with the sugar free chocolate sauce and enjoy
© 2014 – 2017, Karina. All rights reserved. CAFE DELITES. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to share this recipe, please provide a link back to this post for the original recipe.