Turkey and Spinach Mediterranean Grilled Cheese! On sourdough bread.
My quick and easy go-to with Sundried Tomato Pesto, Spinach, Fresh Basil Leaves and alllll that CHEEEEEEESE….
Toasted sandwiches are a life saver.
You know those days that feel like it’s only been 5 minutes since you woke up, but before you know it it’s night time and the whole family is looking at you with Hungry Eyes?
That’s what these are for. In less than 10 minutes, everyone is served something yummy to eat, and you are now a hero in their eyes…
But I love dressing ours up. And in this case. this super yummy Turkey and Spinach Mediterranean Grilled Cheese flavour was a HIT!
Weight Watchers 8pp!
- 2 pieces of bread of choice ( I love sourdough)
- 2 teaspoons sundried tomato pesto
- 2 slices tomato
- Spinach leaves
- 2 fresh basil leaves
- 1 slice roast turkey breast
- 30g low fat mozzarella cheese
- Spread one piece of bread with the pesto. Top with tomato slices, spinach leaves, basil leaves, turkey breast and cheese.
- Spray a foreman grill or sandwich press with cooking oil spray and toast until done.
© 2014 – 2016, Karina. All rights reserved. CAFE DELITES. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to share this recipe, please provide a link back to this post for the original recipe.