Two Serve Thai Sweet Chilli Garlic Prawns
Perfect thai style prawns in a homemade sweet chilli sauce!
The perfect ‘two-serve’ meal in minutes.
All you need for this incredible dish:
- 20 king prawns, washed and prepared
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- ½ lemon, squeezed
- 1 teaspoon garlic olive oil
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar (adjust to your tastes)
- 1 teaspoon red chilli flakes
- Sea salt to season
- 4 skewers
- Soak skewers for 30 minutes. Thread prawns onto skewers and combine all marinade ingredients together. Marinade prawns for two hours or over night for a deeper flavour.
- Pan fry prawns on medium - high heat until cooked to your liking.
- Serve with lemon wedges and steamed greens or a salad!
© 2014 – 2017, Karina. All rights reserved. CAFE DELITES. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to share this recipe, please provide a link back to this post for the original recipe.